On February 10, 2020, the four partner organisations held their first Coordination Meeting Online in order to specify strategies, working methodology and details for future activities. This meeting was a video conference and was an essential part of the project as it was the first time all coordinators from each partner country met each other.
The main objectives of the meeting were:
- To plan the phases of local and international activities, objectives, contents, methodology and creation of the tools;
- To specify dissemination and visibility activities, including logo, webpage, social networks, etc. of the project;
- To discuss the tools to be used to measure the impact and to evaluate different phases of the project;
- To make appropriate internal arrangements between partner organizations.
Among the main results of the meeting, we can underline:
- Participants/organisations knew the details of the project and its activities;
- Every participant/organisation can implement the project in the arranged way;
- Organisations established appropriate internal agreements;
- Logo, webpage and social networks have been set up and participants/organisations know how to utilise them.